Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique

France Ligue 1

Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

France Ligue 1

Stade Brestois

Stade Brestois

France Ligue 1

 Nimes Olympique

Nimes Olympique

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

36%

Stade Brestois Wins

30%

Draw

34%

Nimes Olympique Wins

1

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: France Ligue 1

For the game between Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Stade Brestois has a 36% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique is 2.80. Half time porbability for Stade Brestois is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Nimes Olympique is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Tochigi SC vs Sagamihara

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen

11/4/2021 15:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Rukinzo FC

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Ourense vs Viveiro CF

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cheongju FC vs Ulsan Citizen

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Ideal vs Fabril Barreiro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF Villanovense vs Atletico Baleares

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions