Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion

Paraguay Primera Division

Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 1:15

Paraguay Primera Division

Sol de America

Sol de America

Paraguay Primera Division

 Nacional Asuncion

Nacional Asuncion

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 1:15

14%

Sol de America Wins

33%

Draw

53%

Nacional Asuncion Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion

Time: 1:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Paraguay Primera Division

For the game between Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion on 11/4/2021 at 1:15 we calculated that Sol de America has a 14% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion is 2.39. Half time porbability for Sol de America is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Nacional Asuncion is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Numancia vs Racing Ferrol

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olbia Calcio vs Giana Erminio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen

11/4/2021 15:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs CD Real Sociedad

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Tigres UANL vs Club America

11/4/2021 5:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mito HollyHock vs Ryukyu

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions