Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

Czech Republic CFL

Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 11:15

Czech Republic CFL

Slavia Praha B

Slavia Praha B

Czech Republic CFL

 Povltavska FA

Povltavska FA

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 11:15

41%

Slavia Praha B Wins

28%

Draw

31%

Povltavska FA Wins

1

Full Time Tip

82%

Under 2,5 Goals

18%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.90

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

Time: 11:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Czech Republic CFL

For the game between Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA on 11/4/2021 at 11:15 we calculated that Slavia Praha B has a 41% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 82% and over 2.5 score probability is 18%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA is 0.90. Half time porbability for Slavia Praha B is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Povltavska FA is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles

11/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Ideal vs Fabril Barreiro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions