Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia

Poland 2. Liga

Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 14:00

Poland 2. Liga

Slask Wroclaw II

Slask Wroclaw II

Poland 2. Liga

 Bytovia

Bytovia

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 14:00

26%

Slask Wroclaw II Wins

52%

Draw

22%

Bytovia Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia

Time: 14:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Poland 2. Liga

For the game between Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia on 11/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Slask Wroclaw II has a 26% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia is 2.67. Half time porbability for Slask Wroclaw II is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Bytovia is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Ideal vs Fabril Barreiro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions