Shatin SA vs Hoi King

Hong Kong Second Division

Shatin SA vs Hoi King Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 10:30

Hong Kong Second Division

Shatin SA

Shatin SA

Hong Kong Second Division

 Hoi King

Hoi King

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 10:30

65%

Shatin SA Wins

15%

Draw

20%

Hoi King Wins

1

Full Time Tip

11%

Under 2,5 Goals

89%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

66%

Half Time Home Win

7%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

4.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shatin SA vs Hoi King

Time: 10:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Hong Kong Second Division

For the game between Shatin SA vs Hoi King on 11/4/2021 at 10:30 we calculated that Shatin SA has a 65% probability to win, 15% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 11% and over 2.5 score probability is 89%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shatin SA vs Hoi King is 4.47. Half time porbability for Shatin SA is 66%, Half Time draw probability is 7, and Half Time probability for Hoi King is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shatin SA vs Hoi King is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sydney United vs Wollongong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Padova vs Gubbio

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

La Nucia vs UE Cornella

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Anyang vs Busan I Park

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Gifu vs Azul Claro Numazu

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

LASK Linz vs Wolfsberger AC

11/4/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas

11/4/2021 1:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions