Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC

Hong Kong Second Division

Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 10:30

Hong Kong Second Division

Sham Shui Po SA

Sham Shui Po SA

Hong Kong Second Division

 Hong Kong FC

Hong Kong FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 10:30

18%

Sham Shui Po SA Wins

23%

Draw

59%

Hong Kong FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

69%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC

Time: 10:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Hong Kong Second Division

For the game between Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC on 11/4/2021 at 10:30 we calculated that Sham Shui Po SA has a 18% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 59% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC is 2.50. Half time porbability for Sham Shui Po SA is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 69, and Half Time probability for Hong Kong FC is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sanna Khanh Hoa vs Cong an Nhan dan

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Esteli U20 vs Juventus Managua U20

11/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko

11/4/2021 11:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shatin SA vs Hoi King

11/4/2021 10:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Marathon vs Lobos UPNFM

11/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions