Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

Santa Catalina

Santa Catalina

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 SD Formentera

SD Formentera

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

22%

Santa Catalina Wins

20%

Draw

58%

SD Formentera Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

54%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Santa Catalina has a 22% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 58% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera is 1.65. Half time porbability for Santa Catalina is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for SD Formentera is 54. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dynamic Togolais vs Maranatha FC

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense

11/4/2021 13:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rewa FC vs Nadroga FC

11/4/2021 6:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kyran Shymkent vs Akademiya Ontustik

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sydney United vs Wollongong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Tarazona vs Racing Santander

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Suwon FC vs Ulsan Hyundai

11/4/2021 10:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions