SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 19:15

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SU 1o Dezembro

SU 1o Dezembro

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 SU Sintrense

SU Sintrense

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 19:15

49%

SU 1o Dezembro Wins

24%

Draw

27%

SU Sintrense Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.51

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

Time: 19:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense on 11/4/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that SU 1o Dezembro has a 49% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense is 2.51. Half time porbability for SU 1o Dezembro is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for SU Sintrense is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Linares Deportivo vs Algeciras CF

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

PDRM FA vs PKNP FC

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Masry vs El Gouna

11/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Eldense vs CD Roda

11/4/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

11/4/2021 9:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pobla de Mafumet vs CE Banyoles

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

EI San Martin vs Union Ceares

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RC Lens vs FC Lorient

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Entente II vs Gbohloe

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

B36 Torshavn vs Vikingur Gota

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions