SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

Italy Lega Pro

SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:30

Italy Lega Pro

SS Cavese

SS Cavese

Italy Lega Pro

 Teramo Calcio

Teramo Calcio

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:30

21%

SS Cavese Wins

28%

Draw

51%

Teramo Calcio Wins

2

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.97

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

Time: 13:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio on 11/4/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that SS Cavese has a 21% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio is 1.97. Half time porbability for SS Cavese is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Teramo Calcio is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sanna Khanh Hoa vs Cong an Nhan dan

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Zorya Lugansk vs Inhulets Petrove

11/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Yangju Citizen vs Hwaseong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions