SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SC Praiense vs Belenenses B Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SC Praiense

SC Praiense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Belenenses B

Belenenses B

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:30

35%

SC Praiense Wins

46%

Draw

19%

Belenenses B Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

Time: 16:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between SC Praiense vs Belenenses B on 11/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that SC Praiense has a 35% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SC Praiense vs Belenenses B is 2.17. Half time porbability for SC Praiense is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Belenenses B is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SC Praiense vs Belenenses B is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Hang Yuen FC vs Tainan City

11/4/2021 11:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SP Tre Penne vs SS Cosmos

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dynamo Moscow vs FK Ural

11/4/2021 16:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Halmstads BK vs BK Hacken

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Reggina Calcio vs Vicenza Calcio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Platges de Calvia vs CE Santanyi

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba

11/4/2021 8:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Entente II vs Gbohloe

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Llanes vs UD Llanera

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions