Rivers United vs Enyimba

Nigeria Premier League

Rivers United vs Enyimba Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Rivers United

Rivers United

Nigeria Premier League

 Enyimba

Enyimba

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 18:00

46%

Rivers United Wins

24%

Draw

30%

Enyimba Wins

1

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

11%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rivers United vs Enyimba

Time: 18:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Rivers United vs Enyimba on 11/4/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Rivers United has a 46% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rivers United vs Enyimba is 1.42. Half time porbability for Rivers United is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 11, and Half Time probability for Enyimba is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rivers United vs Enyimba is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Rivers United vs Enyimba

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Platges de Calvia vs CE Santanyi

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions