Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 12:30

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Real Valladolid B

Real Valladolid B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 Zamora CF

Zamora CF

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 12:30

34%

Real Valladolid B Wins

34%

Draw

32%

Zamora CF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.12

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF

Time: 12:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF on 11/4/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Real Valladolid B has a 34% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF is 2.12. Half time porbability for Real Valladolid B is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Zamora CF is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Clube Oriental vs CO do Montijo

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

LASK Linz vs Wolfsberger AC

11/4/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions