Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Real SC

Real SC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Sporting Lisboa B

Sporting Lisboa B

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:30

23%

Real SC Wins

25%

Draw

52%

Sporting Lisboa B Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

Time: 16:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B on 11/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Real SC has a 23% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B is 2.67. Half time porbability for Real SC is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Sporting Lisboa B is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

CD Estradense vs Deportivo Fabril

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Niarry Tally vs ASC Jaraaf

11/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Campanario vs Fuente de Cantos

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

EI San Martin vs Union Ceares

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

IF Fuglafjordur vs NSI Runavik

11/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Vilaverdense FC

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions