Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20

Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20 Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 1:00

Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

Real Madriz U20

Real Madriz U20

Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

 Managua FC U20

Managua FC U20

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 1:00

22%

Real Madriz U20 Wins

24%

Draw

54%

Managua FC U20 Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

50%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20

Time: 1:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

For the game between Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20 on 11/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Real Madriz U20 has a 22% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20 is 2.44. Half time porbability for Real Madriz U20 is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Managua FC U20 is 50. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20 is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


La Nucia vs UE Cornella

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Burnley vs Newcastle United

11/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Modena FC

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Clube Oriental vs CO do Montijo

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions