Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas

Burkina Faso Premier League

Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 1:00

Burkina Faso Premier League

Rail Club Kadiogo

Rail Club Kadiogo

Burkina Faso Premier League

 Salitas

Salitas

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 1:00

20%

Rail Club Kadiogo Wins

30%

Draw

50%

Salitas Wins

2

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas

Time: 1:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Burkina Faso Premier League

For the game between Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas on 11/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Rail Club Kadiogo has a 20% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas is 1.25. Half time porbability for Rail Club Kadiogo is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Salitas is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Leca FC vs Amarante

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Motagua vs Honduras Progreso

11/4/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers

11/4/2021 8:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Cheonan City vs Gimhae City

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions