Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov

Slovakia 2. Liga

Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 11:30

Slovakia 2. Liga

Petrzalka

Petrzalka

Slovakia 2. Liga

 Partizan Bardejov

Partizan Bardejov

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 11:30

45%

Petrzalka Wins

32%

Draw

23%

Partizan Bardejov Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.48

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov

Time: 11:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Slovakia 2. Liga

For the game between Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov on 11/4/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that Petrzalka has a 45% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov is 2.48. Half time porbability for Petrzalka is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Partizan Bardejov is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Tigres UANL vs Club America

11/4/2021 5:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna

11/4/2021 11:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpia Asuncion vs 12 de Octubre

11/4/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fermana Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

RC Lens vs FC Lorient

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions