Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna

Romania Liga 2

Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 11:00

Romania Liga 2

Petrolul Ploiesti

Petrolul Ploiesti

Romania Liga 2

 Concordia Chiajna

Concordia Chiajna

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 11:00

37%

Petrolul Ploiesti Wins

39%

Draw

24%

Concordia Chiajna Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna

Time: 11:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna on 11/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that Petrolul Ploiesti has a 37% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna is 1.73. Half time porbability for Petrolul Ploiesti is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Concordia Chiajna is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atletico Levante vs UE Llagostera

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Marathon vs Lobos UPNFM

11/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama

11/4/2021 10:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions