Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Pedras Salgadas

Pedras Salgadas

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 CD Cerveira

CD Cerveira

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 18:00

53%

Pedras Salgadas Wins

26%

Draw

21%

CD Cerveira Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

26%

Both Team To Score - Yes

74%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira

Time: 18:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira on 11/4/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Pedras Salgadas has a 53% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira is 1.67. Half time porbability for Pedras Salgadas is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for CD Cerveira is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 74 and YES-BTTS 26. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Merelinense FC vs SC Mirandela

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions