Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC

South Korea National League

Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 9:00

South Korea National League

Paju Citizen

Paju Citizen

South Korea National League

 Pyeongtaek FC

Pyeongtaek FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 9:00

31%

Paju Citizen Wins

40%

Draw

29%

Pyeongtaek FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC

Time: 9:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: South Korea National League

For the game between Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC on 11/4/2021 at 9:00 we calculated that Paju Citizen has a 31% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC is 1.50. Half time porbability for Paju Citizen is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Pyeongtaek FC is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

Tochigi SC vs Sagamihara

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Ourense vs Viveiro CF

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions