Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata

Japan Football League

Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 7:00

Japan Football League

Oita Trinita

Oita Trinita

Japan Football League

 TIAMO Hirakata

TIAMO Hirakata

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 7:00

34%

Oita Trinita Wins

31%

Draw

35%

TIAMO Hirakata Wins

2

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata

Time: 7:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan Football League

For the game between Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata on 11/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that Oita Trinita has a 34% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata is 0.75. Half time porbability for Oita Trinita is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for TIAMO Hirakata is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles

11/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Vanraure Hachinohe vs Grulla Morioka

11/4/2021 7:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cheongju FC vs Ulsan Citizen

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Arsenal Tula vs FK Krasnodar

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions