Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 23:00

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Municipal Liberia

Municipal Liberia

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

 AD Carmelita

AD Carmelita

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 23:00

42%

Municipal Liberia Wins

22%

Draw

36%

AD Carmelita Wins

1

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.91

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

Time: 23:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita on 11/4/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Municipal Liberia has a 42% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita is 1.91. Half time porbability for Municipal Liberia is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for AD Carmelita is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Madriz vs Managua FC

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Platges de Calvia vs CE Santanyi

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Itupiranga-PA vs Tapajos-PA

11/4/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions