Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

Australia Brisbane Premier League

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 10:00

Australia Brisbane Premier League

Mount Gravatt

Mount Gravatt

Australia Brisbane Premier League

 Western Spirit

Western Spirit

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 10:00

36%

Mount Gravatt Wins

30%

Draw

34%

Western Spirit Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

Time: 10:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia Brisbane Premier League

For the game between Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit on 11/4/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Mount Gravatt has a 36% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit is 1.50. Half time porbability for Mount Gravatt is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Western Spirit is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions