Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata

Japan J2-League

Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:00

Japan J2-League

Montedio Yamagata

Montedio Yamagata

Japan J2-League

 Albirex Niigata

Albirex Niigata

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:00

12%

Montedio Yamagata Wins

27%

Draw

61%

Albirex Niigata Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata

Time: 8:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan J2-League

For the game between Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata on 11/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Montedio Yamagata has a 12% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata is 2.49. Half time porbability for Montedio Yamagata is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Albirex Niigata is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Alma Fano vs Modena FC

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Atlas vs Club Leon

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas

11/4/2021 7:30
0 - 4

2

View Tip

Olimpia Asuncion vs 12 de Octubre

11/4/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vorskla vs FC Lviv

11/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Carpi FC vs Matelica

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions