Matsue City vs Veertien Mie

Japan Football League

Matsue City vs Veertien Mie Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 7:00

Japan Football League

Matsue City

Matsue City

Japan Football League

 Veertien Mie

Veertien Mie

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 7:00

34%

Matsue City Wins

30%

Draw

36%

Veertien Mie Wins

2

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Matsue City vs Veertien Mie

Time: 7:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan Football League

For the game between Matsue City vs Veertien Mie on 11/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that Matsue City has a 34% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Matsue City vs Veertien Mie is 2.75. Half time porbability for Matsue City is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Veertien Mie is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Matsue City vs Veertien Mie is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CD Irapuato vs Canoneros Marina

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arsenal Tula vs FK Krasnodar

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ

11/4/2021 3:05
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Tigres UANL vs Club America

11/4/2021 5:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fermana Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Vanraure Hachinohe vs Grulla Morioka

11/4/2021 7:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitchee SC vs Resources Capital

11/4/2021 10:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions