Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino

Japan Football League

Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 7:00

Japan Football League

Maruyasu Okazaki

Maruyasu Okazaki

Japan Football League

 Yokogawa Musashino

Yokogawa Musashino

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 7:00

27%

Maruyasu Okazaki Wins

42%

Draw

31%

Yokogawa Musashino Wins

X

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino

Time: 7:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan Football League

For the game between Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino on 11/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that Maruyasu Okazaki has a 27% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino is 1.26. Half time porbability for Maruyasu Okazaki is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Yokogawa Musashino is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka

11/4/2021 7:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs CD Real Sociedad

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Racing Ferrol

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica

11/4/2021 13:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Modena FC

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Carpi FC vs Matelica

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions