Mantova FC vs AC Legnano

Italy Lega Pro

Mantova FC vs AC Legnano Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Italy Lega Pro

Mantova FC

Mantova FC

Italy Lega Pro

 AC Legnano

AC Legnano

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

29%

Mantova FC Wins

48%

Draw

22%

AC Legnano Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mantova FC vs AC Legnano

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Mantova FC vs AC Legnano on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Mantova FC has a 29% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mantova FC vs AC Legnano is 1.13. Half time porbability for Mantova FC is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for AC Legnano is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mantova FC vs AC Legnano is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Olbia Calcio vs Giana Erminio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Ourense vs Viveiro CF

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles

11/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter Milano vs Cagliari Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Mito HollyHock vs Ryukyu

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions