MIO Biwako Kusatsu vs FC Kariya

Japan Football League

MIO Biwako Kusatsu vs FC Kariya Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 7:00

Japan Football League

MIO Biwako Kusatsu

MIO Biwako Kusatsu

Japan Football League

 FC Kariya

FC Kariya

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 7:00

47%

MIO Biwako Kusatsu Wins

17%

Draw

36%

FC Kariya Wins

1

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

67%

Half Time Home Win

8%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for MIO Biwako Kusatsu vs FC Kariya

Time: 7:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan Football League

For the game between MIO Biwako Kusatsu vs FC Kariya on 11/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that MIO Biwako Kusatsu has a 47% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between MIO Biwako Kusatsu vs FC Kariya is 3.38. Half time porbability for MIO Biwako Kusatsu is 67%, Half Time draw probability is 8, and Half Time probability for FC Kariya is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between MIO Biwako Kusatsu vs FC Kariya is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Tegevajaro Miyazaki vs Gainare Tottori

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

RC Lens vs FC Lorient

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sham Shui Po SA vs Hong Kong FC

11/4/2021 10:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Merelinense FC vs SC Mirandela

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Oita Trinita vs TIAMO Hirakata

11/4/2021 7:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen

11/4/2021 15:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions