Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

Italy Lega Pro

Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Italy Lega Pro

Lucchese Libertas

Lucchese Libertas

Italy Lega Pro

 Livorno

Livorno

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

28%

Lucchese Libertas Wins

37%

Draw

35%

Livorno Wins

X

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Lucchese Libertas has a 28% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno is 1.58. Half time porbability for Lucchese Libertas is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Livorno is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Juventus FC vs Genoa

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Sydney U21 vs Sutherland Sharks

11/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Tigres UANL vs Club America

11/4/2021 5:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Stade Reims

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord

11/4/2021 13:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions