Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles

Australia Northern Nsw

Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 9:30

Australia Northern Nsw

Lake Macquarie FC

Lake Macquarie FC

Australia Northern Nsw

 Edgeworth Eagles

Edgeworth Eagles

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 9:30

16%

Lake Macquarie FC Wins

23%

Draw

61%

Edgeworth Eagles Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

18%

Half Time Draw

54%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.99

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles

Time: 9:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia Northern Nsw

For the game between Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles on 11/4/2021 at 9:30 we calculated that Lake Macquarie FC has a 16% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles is 2.99. Half time porbability for Lake Macquarie FC is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 18, and Half Time probability for Edgeworth Eagles is 54. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lake Macquarie FC vs Edgeworth Eagles is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

11/4/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Clube Oriental vs CO do Montijo

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Merelinense FC vs SC Mirandela

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions