Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

Albania Super League

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 14:00

Albania Super League

Kastrioti

Kastrioti

Albania Super League

 FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 14:00

30%

Kastrioti Wins

35%

Draw

36%

FK Kukesi Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

Time: 14:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Albania Super League

For the game between Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi on 11/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Kastrioti has a 30% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi is 2.27. Half time porbability for Kastrioti is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for FK Kukesi is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Clube Oriental vs CO do Montijo

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mantova FC vs AC Legnano

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

11/4/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions