KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur

Faroe Islands Premier League

KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 17:00

Faroe Islands Premier League

KI Klaksvik

KI Klaksvik

Faroe Islands Premier League

 EB-Streymur

EB-Streymur

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 17:00

61%

KI Klaksvik Wins

22%

Draw

17%

EB-Streymur Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

60%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

3.06

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur

Time: 17:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Faroe Islands Premier League

For the game between KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur on 11/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that KI Klaksvik has a 61% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur is 3.06. Half time porbability for KI Klaksvik is 60%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for EB-Streymur is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta

11/4/2021 1:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Jeju United vs Suwon Bluewings

11/4/2021 10:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Vida vs CD Olimpia

11/4/2021 2:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Slaven Belupo vs NK Osijek

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

11/4/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lee Man FC vs HK Pegasus

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oita Trinita vs Nagoya Grampus

11/4/2021 9:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense

11/4/2021 13:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions