Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

Italy Lega Pro

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:30

Italy Lega Pro

Juventus U23

Juventus U23

Italy Lega Pro

 Pontedera

Pontedera

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:30

26%

Juventus U23 Wins

30%

Draw

44%

Pontedera Wins

2

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

46%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.78

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

Time: 13:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Juventus U23 vs Pontedera on 11/4/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Juventus U23 has a 26% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Juventus U23 vs Pontedera is 2.78. Half time porbability for Juventus U23 is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Pontedera is 46. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Juventus U23 vs Pontedera is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rail Club Kadiogo vs Salitas

11/4/2021 1:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Slask Wroclaw II vs Bytovia

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions