Juventus FC vs Genoa

Italy Serie A

Juventus FC vs Genoa Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Italy Serie A

Juventus FC

Juventus FC

Italy Serie A

 Genoa

Genoa

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

52%

Juventus FC Wins

32%

Draw

17%

Genoa Wins

1

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Juventus FC vs Genoa

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Italy Serie A

For the game between Juventus FC vs Genoa on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Juventus FC has a 52% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Juventus FC vs Genoa is 2.56. Half time porbability for Juventus FC is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Genoa is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Juventus FC vs Genoa is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

11/4/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions