Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

Nicaragua Primera Division

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 4:00

Nicaragua Primera Division

Junior de Managua

Junior de Managua

Nicaragua Primera Division

 CD Walter Ferretti

CD Walter Ferretti

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 4:00

19%

Junior de Managua Wins

21%

Draw

60%

CD Walter Ferretti Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

Time: 4:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Nicaragua Primera Division

For the game between Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti on 11/4/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that Junior de Managua has a 19% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 60% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti is 2.67. Half time porbability for Junior de Managua is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for CD Walter Ferretti is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions