Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

Andorra Primera Divisio

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 12:30

Andorra Primera Divisio

Inter d Escaldes

Inter d Escaldes

Andorra Primera Divisio

 UE Engordany

UE Engordany

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 12:30

37%

Inter d Escaldes Wins

40%

Draw

23%

UE Engordany Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

Time: 12:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Andorra Primera Divisio

For the game between Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany on 11/4/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Inter d Escaldes has a 37% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany is 2.73. Half time porbability for Inter d Escaldes is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for UE Engordany is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


AD Ramonense vs Puntarenas

11/4/2021 20:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rivers United vs Enyimba

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions