GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

GD Fontinhas

GD Fontinhas

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Oriental Dragon

Oriental Dragon

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:30

48%

GD Fontinhas Wins

18%

Draw

34%

Oriental Dragon Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

Time: 16:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon on 11/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that GD Fontinhas has a 48% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon is 2.00. Half time porbability for GD Fontinhas is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Oriental Dragon is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


RC Lens vs FC Lorient

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AD Parla vs Flat Earth FC

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Vissel Kobe vs Shimizu S

11/4/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ

11/4/2021 3:05
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kamatamare Sanuki vs Kataller Toyama

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino

11/4/2021 7:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions