GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense

Portugal Segunda Liga

GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:15

Portugal Segunda Liga

GD Estoril

GD Estoril

Portugal Segunda Liga

 UD Vilafranquense

UD Vilafranquense

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:15

65%

GD Estoril Wins

26%

Draw

9%

UD Vilafranquense Wins

1

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense

Time: 13:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense on 11/4/2021 at 13:15 we calculated that GD Estoril has a 65% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense is 2.21. Half time porbability for GD Estoril is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for UD Vilafranquense is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between GD Estoril vs UD Vilafranquense is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


IF Fuglafjordur vs NSI Runavik

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Gifu vs Azul Claro Numazu

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

11/4/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord

11/4/2021 13:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions