FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk

Belarus Premier League

FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Belarus Premier League

FK Smorgon

FK Smorgon

Belarus Premier League

 Shakhter Soligorsk

Shakhter Soligorsk

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

6%

FK Smorgon Wins

21%

Draw

73%

Shakhter Soligorsk Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

5%

Half Time Draw

85%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Belarus Premier League

For the game between FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FK Smorgon has a 6% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 73% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk is 3.00. Half time porbability for FK Smorgon is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 5, and Half Time probability for Shakhter Soligorsk is 85. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Smorgon vs Shakhter Soligorsk is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Calcio Como vs US Grosseto

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Ideal vs Fabril Barreiro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Irapuato vs Canoneros Marina

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba

11/4/2021 8:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions