FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov

Belarus Premier League

FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 14:00

Belarus Premier League

FK Minsk

FK Minsk

Belarus Premier League

 BATE Borisov

BATE Borisov

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 14:00

26%

FK Minsk Wins

30%

Draw

44%

BATE Borisov Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

2%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.22

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov

Time: 14:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Belarus Premier League

For the game between FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov on 11/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that FK Minsk has a 26% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov is 2.22. Half time porbability for FK Minsk is 2%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for BATE Borisov is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Turris Neapolis vs Ternana Calcio

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Platges de Calvia vs CE Santanyi

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pistoiese vs AC Renate

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions