FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord

Netherlands Eredivisie

FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:15

Netherlands Eredivisie

FC Utrecht

FC Utrecht

Netherlands Eredivisie

 Feyenoord

Feyenoord

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:15

27%

FC Utrecht Wins

38%

Draw

35%

Feyenoord Wins

X

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.05

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord

Time: 13:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord on 11/4/2021 at 13:15 we calculated that FC Utrecht has a 27% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord is 3.05. Half time porbability for FC Utrecht is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Feyenoord is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Utrecht vs Feyenoord is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Tochigi SC vs Sagamihara

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Ternana Calcio

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs FC Nantes

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Valladolid B vs Zamora CF

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions