FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno

Belarus Premier League

FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Belarus Premier League

FC Gomel

FC Gomel

Belarus Premier League

 Neman Grodno

Neman Grodno

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

32%

FC Gomel Wins

39%

Draw

29%

Neman Grodno Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Belarus Premier League

For the game between FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FC Gomel has a 32% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno is 2.19. Half time porbability for FC Gomel is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Neman Grodno is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

La Nucia vs UE Cornella

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen

11/4/2021 15:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions