FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 19:15

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

FC Alverca

FC Alverca

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Uniao Torreense

Uniao Torreense

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 19:15

37%

FC Alverca Wins

19%

Draw

44%

Uniao Torreense Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

Time: 19:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense on 11/4/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that FC Alverca has a 37% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense is 2.00. Half time porbability for FC Alverca is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Uniao Torreense is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Kfar Saba vs Hapoel Hadera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SP Tre Penne vs SS Cosmos

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Limon FC vs Sporting (CRC)

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CP Almeria vs CD Alhaurino

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UCAM Murcia B vs La Union CF

11/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Xerez CD vs Ciudad de Lucena

11/4/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

B68 Toftir vs TB Tvoroyri

11/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Racing Ferrol

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Merida AD vs Navalcarnero

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions