Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama

Japan J2-League

Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 10:00

Japan J2-League

Ehime FC

Ehime FC

Japan J2-League

 Fagiano Okayama

Fagiano Okayama

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 10:00

18%

Ehime FC Wins

34%

Draw

48%

Fagiano Okayama Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

25%

Both Team To Score - Yes

75%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.64

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama

Time: 10:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan J2-League

For the game between Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama on 11/4/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Ehime FC has a 18% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama is 1.64. Half time porbability for Ehime FC is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Fagiano Okayama is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 75 and YES-BTTS 25. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Alma Fano vs Modena FC

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Itupiranga-PA vs Tapajos-PA

11/4/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cheongju FC vs Ulsan Citizen

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

LASK Linz vs Wolfsberger AC

11/4/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Olimpia Asuncion vs 12 de Octubre

11/4/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Catanzaro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions