Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin

Hong Kong Second Division

Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:30

Hong Kong Second Division

Dreams Metro Gallery

Dreams Metro Gallery

Hong Kong Second Division

 Wong Tai Sin

Wong Tai Sin

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:30

36%

Dreams Metro Gallery Wins

22%

Draw

42%

Wong Tai Sin Wins

2

Full Time Tip

17%

Under 2,5 Goals

83%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

53%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

24%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

4.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin

Time: 8:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Hong Kong Second Division

For the game between Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin on 11/4/2021 at 8:30 we calculated that Dreams Metro Gallery has a 36% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 17% and over 2.5 score probability is 83%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin is 4.13. Half time porbability for Dreams Metro Gallery is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for Wong Tai Sin is 53. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 24%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Blau Weiss Linz vs Grazer AK

11/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Zorya Lugansk vs Inhulets Petrove

11/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Calcio Como vs US Grosseto

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions