Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC

Hungary NB I

Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 15:30

Hungary NB I

Diosgyori VTK

Diosgyori VTK

Hungary NB I

 Paksi FC

Paksi FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 15:30

28%

Diosgyori VTK Wins

35%

Draw

37%

Paksi FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC

Time: 15:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Hungary NB I

For the game between Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC on 11/4/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Diosgyori VTK has a 28% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC is 2.89. Half time porbability for Diosgyori VTK is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Paksi FC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Leca FC vs Amarante

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Vilaverdense FC

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs CD Real Sociedad

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Ideal vs Fabril Barreiro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun

11/4/2021 2:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions