Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

South Korea K League 2

Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 12:30

South Korea K League 2

Daejeon Citizen

Daejeon Citizen

South Korea K League 2

 Gyeongnam

Gyeongnam

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 12:30

46%

Daejeon Citizen Wins

18%

Draw

36%

Gyeongnam Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.99

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

Time: 12:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: South Korea K League 2

For the game between Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam on 11/4/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Daejeon Citizen has a 46% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam is 2.99. Half time porbability for Daejeon Citizen is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Gyeongnam is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AD Ramonense vs Puntarenas

11/4/2021 20:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Marathon vs Lobos UPNFM

11/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Granada CF B vs Marbella

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen

11/4/2021 15:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions