Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97

Spain Tercera Division Group 17 - Aragon

Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97 Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 17 - Aragon

Cuarte Industrial

Cuarte Industrial

Spain Tercera Division Group 17 - Aragon

 Belchite 97

Belchite 97

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

29%

Cuarte Industrial Wins

31%

Draw

40%

Belchite 97 Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 17 - Aragon

For the game between Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97 on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Cuarte Industrial has a 29% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97 is 2.70. Half time porbability for Cuarte Industrial is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Belchite 97 is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97 is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama

11/4/2021 10:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SD Tarazona vs Racing Santander

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Covadonga vs CD Guijuelo

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Ebro vs Arenas de Guecho

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slaven Belupo vs NK Osijek

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Santa Tecla vs Sonsonate FC

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sol de Mayo vs Ferro Carril Oeste (GP)

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions