Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas

Mexico Primera Division

Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 3:00

Mexico Primera Division

Cruz Azul

Cruz Azul

Mexico Primera Division

 Guadalajara Chivas

Guadalajara Chivas

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 3:00

53%

Cruz Azul Wins

30%

Draw

17%

Guadalajara Chivas Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas

Time: 3:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas on 11/4/2021 at 3:00 we calculated that Cruz Azul has a 53% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas is 2.15. Half time porbability for Cruz Azul is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Guadalajara Chivas is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Motagua vs Honduras Progreso

11/4/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Slaven Belupo vs NK Osijek

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Calcio Como vs US Grosseto

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Yangju Citizen vs Hwaseong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions