Cooma Tigers vs Canberra FC

Australia NPL ACT 1

Cooma Tigers vs Canberra FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:00

Australia NPL ACT 1

Cooma Tigers

Cooma Tigers

Australia NPL ACT 1

 Canberra FC

Canberra FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:00

20%

Cooma Tigers Wins

9%

Draw

70%

Canberra FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

18%

Under 2,5 Goals

82%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

60%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

82%

Both Team To Score - Yes

18%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

4.09

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cooma Tigers vs Canberra FC

Time: 8:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia NPL ACT 1

For the game between Cooma Tigers vs Canberra FC on 11/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Cooma Tigers has a 20% probability to win, 9% probability to draw and has a 70% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 18% and over 2.5 score probability is 82%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cooma Tigers vs Canberra FC is 4.09. Half time porbability for Cooma Tigers is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for Canberra FC is 60. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cooma Tigers vs Canberra FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 18 and YES-BTTS 82. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta

11/4/2021 1:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

La Nucia vs UE Cornella

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kamatamare Sanuki vs Kataller Toyama

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

IF Fuglafjordur vs NSI Runavik

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Chiriqui vs Costa del Este

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kochi United SC vs Sony Sendai

11/4/2021 6:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions