Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica

Poland 1. Liga

Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:40

Poland 1. Liga

Chrobry Glogow

Chrobry Glogow

Poland 1. Liga

 Miedz Legnica

Miedz Legnica

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:40

30%

Chrobry Glogow Wins

36%

Draw

34%

Miedz Legnica Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.51

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica

Time: 13:40 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Poland 1. Liga

For the game between Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica on 11/4/2021 at 13:40 we calculated that Chrobry Glogow has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica is 1.51. Half time porbability for Chrobry Glogow is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Miedz Legnica is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chrobry Glogow vs Miedz Legnica is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


FC Anyang vs Busan I Park

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Palmaflor vs Oriente Petrolero

11/4/2021 0:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Great Olympics

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Union Adarve

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Pontellas vs UD Paiosaco

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Diosgyori VTK vs Paksi FC

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bentleigh Greens vs Heidelberg United

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs Odra Opole

11/4/2021 13:40
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SA Panthers vs Adelaide U21

11/4/2021 10:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions